Thursday, September 16, 2010

bridget & daniel : the real post

I'm totally loving this weather lately.... Not too warm, but not cold either. I had fun documenting Bridget and Daniel playing in their backyard earlier this week, which felt like a summery shoot but without the heat... Enjoy!


Bridget liked to get REALLY close to the camera. You'll see her doing it later when she shows me the tomatoes she picked!

I asked Daniel if he was going to try and catch some butterflies... He informed me, "No, just BUGS!", very defiantly....







Hide 'N Seek.... but there are two people who are "It"... haha







This reminded me of my own childhood.... picking vegetables in the backyard:









Daniel was terrified Bridget would try and snag his ice cream cone.... The both of them are so cute!

No comments: