Friday, October 16, 2009

shannon & anthony

Shannon and Anthony tie the knot!
Fun shoes!









Just a small toast before heading to the church...




I always have to capture the other photographers shooting:
Anthony patiently awaiting Shannon...
















The wedding day portraits were at Holmdel Park. There were lots of cute details to capture:






This tree was perfect!




Shannon, don't fall!




A stolen moment...



Halloween!









The little pumpkins had the first course in them... Soup... What a cute idea!






























I truly hope that all the couples I document experience this kind of love in their later years.... Beautiful!

Shannon and Anthony opted to add a 'Trash the Dress' session... We didn't really trash Shannon's gorgeous dress, but we were a bit more lax with it! I am happy they decided on Red Bank; I love that cute little town!


Thanks for being such sports!

Can't visit Red Bank without taking in the Navesink:




I hope you guys are enjoying Hawaii!!!!

No comments: