Sunday, September 27, 2009

brandi hits asbury : the real post

I recently had the privilege to shoot friend and fellow photographer, Brandi Grooms, in vibrant, fun Asbury Park. It's great to be able to shoot such an energetic and animated subject! Here's one of my favs to start:

This is right before wardrobe change... These are just so quirky, I had to include them!

We had a beautiful day! This is a big deal, since we had to reschedule several times due to rain...

I've been dying to shoot in Asbury... especially this mural!


There was some wind to contend with...




Brandi is going to blow away! haha





There's this beautiful eeriness to Asbury...

We were on a quest to find this tile wall:



Brandi and Jeremy are celebrating their 1 yr Anniversary in October... Congratulations, guys!





Only a few more, Brandi... I promise!



To check out Brandi's work, go to http://brandigroomsphotography.com!

No comments: